How do I see information about my students?
There are several ways--here are 2.
- When in your gradebook, click on the ICON (picture) before the student's name
- Click on My Students -- under the Teacher Access Folder, select the student you want to look at
How can I see how many times a parent has looked at their account?
- Click on a student's detailed information (from above)
- Under Student info folder, you can see a "summary" of their attendance, discipline reports, Family access and Activities. There will be a number in parentheses showing you "how many times"
- If you click on the actual page that says Family Access History, it will tell you by parent and student, how many times they logged in and when was the last time.
How do I see what a parent sees when accessing their account?
- Click on a student's detailed information
- The Family Access Display folder will show you what the parent actually sees, in the gradebook, message center and on their child's calendar when they access the web.
- The Reports folder allows you to view reports (or just view them for your individual students. Please use printing sparingly. Any student/parent or you can display the information at any time.
How do I override a student's grade?
Please use sparingly as parents and students will question why a grade changed. Click here for the tutorial.
How do I delete an assignment?
Click on the name of the assignment (top of the column). The assignment properties will show up. You can change information or click the delete key to get rid of it completely.